[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: new
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- And taking new ones, sayeth,
- How, if thou hearest that the man new-dead
- Is, like the man new-born, still living man
- Much profit in new births for works of faith;
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- Manifold the renewals of my birth
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- 'Tis the new scholar talks as they were two,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- Measureless years, and being born anew,
- He did achieve, and so he strives anew
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- Is brought anew into the Visible;
- Riseth, without its will, to life new-born.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- Destroyer of thy foes! They sink anew
- Issue new-born from Me.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- Therefore I give thee sense divine. Have other eyes, new light!
- Once more I am thy Krishna, the form thou knew'st of old!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIV: Gunatrayavibhagayog
- Is born anew in some unlighted womb.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XV: Purushottamapraptiyog
- If ye knew well the teaching of the Tree,
- New growths upspringing to that happier sky,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Cover Sheet
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Notes
- [Note 30]I do not consider the Sanskrit verses here which are somewhat freely rendered an attack on the authority of the Vedas, with Mr. Davies, but a beautiful lyrical episode, a new Parable of the fig-tree.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Preface
- of the New Testament, that a controversy has arisen between Pandits and