[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: toil
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter III: Karma-Yog
- Unlike world-binding toil, which bindeth not
- No gift of toil, that thief steals from his world.
- And sacrifice is paid with tithes of toil;
- I am not bound to any toil, no height
- Even as the unknowing toil, wedded to sense,
- So let the enlightened toil, sense-freed, but set
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- Yogins toil ever towards their souls' release.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- Must toil thereto, till efforts end in ease,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VII: Vijnanayog
- And he who toils to help; and he who sits
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XII: Bhaktiyog
- Work for Me, toil in works pleasing to Me!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIV: Gunatrayavibhagayog
- By toilsome strain; but Ignorance, which blots
- The fruit of lusts is pain and toil; the fruit