[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: pray
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter I: Arjun-Vishad
- Thus, by Arjuna prayed, (O Bharata!)
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- Greater than gifts, better than prayer or fast,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- I am the Sacrifice! I am the Prayer!
- In simple faith, their prayers arise to me,
- O Kunti's Son! though they pray wrongfully;
- Praying or fasting, let it all be done
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter X: Vibhuti Yog
- Of prayers the prayer ye whisper;[Note 19] of hills Himala's snow,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- Make Thyself visible, Lord of all prayers!
- On GOD ETERNAL, VERY GOD! See Me! see what thou prayest!
- Clasped his lifted palms, and praying
- Nor works well-done, nor penance long, nor prayers, nor chaunted
- Nor penance, nor gift-giving, nor with prayer
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XV: Purushottamapraptiyog
- From qualities: its silver sprays and blooms,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVII: Sraddhatrayavibhagayog
- Or Yakshas; and the men of Darkness pray