[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: joy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter I: Arjun-Vishad
- Whose names I joy to count: thyself the first,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- Bringing thee heat and cold, sorrows and joys,
- Takes sorrow and takes joy indifferently,
- To whom comes joy of battle comes, as now,
- In sorrows not dejected, and in joys
- Not overjoyed; dwelling outside the stress
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- Unmoved by joy, unenvyingly; the same
- Joys of the sense, delights of eye and ear,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- Attaining joy, and be not over-sad
- His spirit tastes eternal peace. The joys
- Which breed sure griefs: those joys begin and end!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- With joy of light and truth; dwelling apart
- Hath comfort; when it knows the nameless joy
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- Yet they, when that prodigious joy is o'er,
- Of joy which comes and goes! I grant them it!
- Me your supremest joy! and, undivided,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter X: Vibhuti Yog
- Truthfulness, equability, and grief or joy of soul,
- And bitter Death which seizes all, and joyous sudden Birth,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- Mingles with joy! Retake,
- Peace and joy it did restore
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIV: Gunatrayavibhagayog
- He unto whom self-centred grief and joy
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVI: Daivasarasaupadwibhagayog
- Brings into bondage. Be thou joyous, Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVII: Sraddhatrayavibhagayog
- Force, substance, strength, and health, and joy to live,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- Of sorrow and of joy: of Rajas he!
- Free of flesh, in joyance rest.]
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Notes
- [Note 8]That is,joy and sorrow, success and failure, heat and cold, etc.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Preface
- the great Hindoo epic. It enjoys immense popularity and authority in