[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: fire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter III: Karma-Yog
- As smoke blots the white fire, as clinging rust
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- Burned clean in act by the white fire of truth,
- Are Brahm, the fire is Brahm, the flesh it eats
- Who, lighting subtler fires, make purer rite
- And they who, kindling fires with torch of Truth,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VII: Vijnanayog
- Of the moistened earth, I am the fire's red light,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- With burning glance, and lips lighted by fire
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XV: Purushottamapraptiyog
- Draw silvery beams, and fire fierce loveliness.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- Born of his nature, lives in valour, fire,