[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: face
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter I: Arjun-Vishad
- To face them weaponless, and bare my breast
- So speaking, in the face of those two hosts,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- Victims; and all thereby efface much sin.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- With sins effaced, with doubts at end, with hearts
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- My changeful hues, my countless forms. See! in this face of mine,
- With His all-regarding faces;
- Thy thousand thousand arms, and breasts, and faces,
- With faces manifold,
- Why hast Thou face so fierce?
- Who loveth to his lover, turn Thy face
- Mighty BRAHMA's form and face
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIII: Kshetrakshetrajnavibhagayog
- Hearing, and all His faces everywhere
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Preface