[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: eye
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- With eyes tear-dimmed, despondent, in stern words
- To his true-seeing eyes. Such is the Saint!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- Joys of the sense, delights of eye and ear,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- Sees with clear eyes! Yet such abstraction, Chief!
- Holds fast or loosens, opes his eyes or shuts;
- Whose quiet eyes gaze straight from fixed brows,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VII: Vijnanayog
- But Mine come unto me! Blind are the eyes
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- Seen my effulgence which no eye hath seen
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter X: Vibhuti Yog
- Who seeth Me, Lord of the Worlds, with faith-enlightened eyes,
- Words on the uttering lips I am, and eyesight of the eyes,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- O Lotus-eyed![Note 21] whence is the birth of men,
- Thou canst not! nor, with human eyes, Arjuna! ever mayest!
- Therefore I give thee sense divine. Have other eyes, new light!
- Out of countless eyes beholding,
- And eyes, on every side
- From Thy great eyes; Thy visage, beaming tender
- With eyes which all behold,
- Unnumbered eyes, vast arms, members tremendous,
- O Eyes of God! O Head!
- Thine earthly shape, which earthly eyes may bear!
- Thou of the thousand arms and countless eyes!
- That mortal eyes should bear to view the Immortal Soul unclad,
- Let no more trouble shake thy heart, because thine eyes have seen
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XII: Bhaktiyog
- That man I love! Who, dwelling quiet-eyed,[Note 25]
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIII: Kshetrakshetrajnavibhagayog
- Planted His feet, and everywhere His eyes
- And they who, by such eye of wisdom, see
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIV: Gunatrayavibhagayog
- Sound as one word; to whose deep-seeing eyes
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XV: Purushottamapraptiyog
- Blowing above the flower-beds. Ear and Eye,
- Who have the eyes to see. Holy souls see