[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: ash
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter I: Arjun-Vishad
- Beholding Dhritirashtra's battle set,
- Obeying Dhritirashtra's sinful son.
- Those sons of Dhritirashtra, and our kin;
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- Which passeth purely into ash and smoke
- Feeds on the fuel till it sinks to ash,
- So unto ash, Arjuna! unto nought
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- Is unfixed, Krishna! rash, tumultuous,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- Because the Soul is fashioned to its like.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- With brilliance blazing, glowing, flashing; turning
- Great Dhritarashtra's sons,
- Thou, that hast fashioned men,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVII: Sraddhatrayavibhagayog
- Such say I is of Rajas, rash and vain.