[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: action
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- And live in action! Labour! Make thine acts
- Attraction; from attraction grows desire,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter III: Karma-Yog
- Than action, wherefore, then, great Kesava!
- By shunning action; nay, and none shall come
- Rests any actionless; his nature's law
- Thus action is of Brahma, who is One,
- Action thou should'st embrace. What the wise choose
- In interaction of the qualities.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- Unchained by action, action binds not him;
- And what inaction? I will teach thee this,
- How action may be rest, rest action he
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- Sees with clear eyes! Yet such abstraction, Chief!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter X: Vibhuti Yog
- Victory I am, and Action! and the goodness of the good,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XV: Purushottamapraptiyog
- As actions wrought amid this world of men
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- All action sinful, and to be renounced;
- There is right Action: that which being enjoined
- There is vain Action: that which men pursue
- There is dark Action: when one doth a thing
- Of life, the action of his senses; fixed