[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: yogi
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- Yogins attain. Who sees these twain as one
- Yogins toil ever towards their souls' release.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- Is Sanyasi and Yogi both in one
- Works not as Yogin. So is that well said:
- Because the perfect Yogin acts but acts
- He is the Yogi, he is Yukta, glad
- Such is the likeness of the Yogi's mind
- The perfect Yogin!
- Hold him a Yogi, yea! well-perfected!
- He doth descend into a Yogin house
- But, being Yogi, striving strong and long,
- Yogi Arjuna! And of such believe,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- By such a Yogi; and, attaining Me,
- Such wisdom is! The Yogi, this way knowing,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Notes
- [Note 4]I feel convinced sankhyanan and yoginan must be transposed here in sense.