[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: worship
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- Both worshipful, both honourable men?
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter III: Karma-Yog
- Of all abundance. Worship the gods thereby;
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- Mix with my being. Whoso worship me,
- With will of worship. Of the which be they
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- The sacrifice and worship, God revealed;
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- Worship by work, for who renounceth not
- Because he knows and worships Me, Who dwell
- Truest and best is he who worships Me
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VII: Vijnanayog
- The word of worship in the Veds, the thrill
- Which hideth Me; yet they who worship Me
- Worship what shrine they will, what shapes, in faith
- Those men of little minds, who worship so,
- Go where they worship, passing with their gods.
- Worship Me well, with hearts of love and faith,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- Who tread the path celestial, worship Me
- But to those blessed ones who worship Me,
- But them that worship Me with love, I love;
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- Ah, Lord! I worship Thee, the Undivided,
- And, whispering worship, laud and magnify Thee!
- They knelt in worshipping the old world's far light,
- Honour and worship be
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XII: Bhaktiyog
- Worshipping Thee Unrevealed, Unbodied, Far,
- Worshipping Me The One, The Invisible,
- To reach Me, worshipping with steadfast will;
- And, if thou canst not worship steadfastly,
- Than diligence, yet worship better is
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIII: Kshetrakshetrajnavibhagayog
- To worship Me Me only! ceasing not;
- Worshipping; yea! and those to teaching true
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XV: Purushottamapraptiyog
- And, Him, the Highest, worshipping alway
- And with his whole soul ever worshippeth Me.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVI: Daivasarasaupadwibhagayog
- And, till they find and worship Me, sweet Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVII: Sraddhatrayavibhagayog
- And worship, what shall be the state of those,
- Where thou shalt see a worshipper, that one
- To what he worships lives assimilate,
- Obeying Rajas worship Rakshasas[Note 34]
- Of worship, abstinence, and almsgiving!
- Worship of gods
- Meriting worship; lowly reverence
- To win good entertainment, worship, fame,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- As worship, penance, alms must be performed!
- And Worship, Penance, Alms, not to be stayed;
- He findeth it through worship wrought by work
- By this same love and worship doth he know
- Him that worships not, nor seeks