[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: world
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter I: Arjun-Vishad
- The rule of all Three Worlds; then, how much less
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- Under the spirit's buckler from the world
- The world of sense pours streams of witchery;
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter III: Karma-Yog
- Shown to this world; two schools of wisdom.
- Unlike world-binding toil, which bindeth not
- No gift of toil, that thief steals from his world.
- To help the rolling wheels of this great world,
- Thou Son of Pritha! in the three wide worlds
- To bring the world deliverance, and its bliss;
- Of visible things within the world of sense,
- The babe unborn, so is the world of things
- Knowledge and judgment! Yea, the world is strong,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- Even in the present world. How should he share
- In all this world, and he who seeketh it
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- Always assured This is the sense-world plays
- The world of sense can no more stain his soul
- Nor causing any deed. This world's Lord makes
- Pushes to these! The Master of this World
- The world is overcome aye! even here!
- And He who heeds not, being Lord of Worlds,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VII: Vijnanayog
- Leaveth no more to know here in this world.
- Whereby the worlds of visible things are born
- Are merged in me not I in them! The world
- Unborn and changeless to the idle world.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- Ancient of days; of all the Three Worlds Stay,
- The worlds, Arjuna! even Brahma's world
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- Thus doth the stuff of worlds, moulded by Me,
- Living or lifeless! Thus the worlds go on!
- Which sends, and swallows up; Treasure of Worlds
- Come to the world of death and change once more.
- Ah! ye who into this ill world are come
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter X: Vibhuti Yog
- Who seeth Me, Lord of the Worlds, with faith-enlightened eyes,
- Sharing My work to rule the worlds, these too did I beget;
- Thence did arise, to fill this world, the races of mankind;
- These worlds of Thine; Pervading, Immanent!
- None of them is in all the worlds, but it exists by Me!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- To hold the wealth of the worlds; the Shield provided
- Thy Universe. The worlds are filled with wonder
- The Three Worlds quake; the lower gods draw nigh Thee;
- Yea! the Worlds, seeing Thee with form stupendous,
- The Three wide Worlds before Thee
- In all Thy worlds, east, west, and north and south.
- Thou Refuge of the World!
- The whole world hath delight
- The worlds with wealth of life! O Treasure-Claimer,
- They knelt in worshipping the old world's far light,
- Of all above, of all the worlds within
- How, in the wide worlds three
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIII: Kshetrakshetrajnavibhagayog
- Enlightening and encompassing His worlds.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIV: Gunatrayavibhagayog
- Of Impulse, it shall pass into the world
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XV: Purushottamapraptiyog
- As actions wrought amid this world of men
- To the eternal world pass such as these!
- When, in this world of manifested life,
- Which lighten all the world: from Me the moons
- For in this world
- The Eternal, Sovereign, First! Who fills all worlds,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVI: Daivasarasaupadwibhagayog
- Nor purity, nor rule of Life. This world
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- Between the senses and the sense-world. Sweet