[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: whoso
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter I: Arjun-Vishad
- And whoso wrought its doom by wicked wrath.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- Yea! whoso, shaking off the yoke of flesh
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- Mix with my being. Whoso worship me,
- No hope, nor happiness for whoso doubts.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- Whoso is fixed in holiness, self-ruled,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- In that Life-Soul contained. And whoso thus
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- Whoso hath known Me, Lord of sage and singer,
- Of that which quickens it: whoso, I say,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- And whoso loveth Me cometh to Me.
- Whoso shall offer Me in faith and love
- O Pritha's Son! whoso will turn to Me,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIII: Kshetrakshetrajnavibhagayog
- To comprehend. Whoso, adoring Me,
- Whoso thus knows himself, and knows his soul
- For, whoso thus beholds, in every place,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIV: Gunatrayavibhagayog
- Birth to all beings! Whoso, Kunti's Son!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- Whoso, for lack of knowledge, seeth himself
- Whoso performeth diligent, content
- Whoso reads this converse o'er,
- Yea, and whoso, full of faith,