[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: truth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- Will not exist. To see this truth of both
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- The truth grew dim and perished, noble Prince!
- Who knows the truth touching my births on earth
- Is wisest 'mid his kind; he hath the truth!
- Burned clean in act by the white fire of truth,
- Whose heart is set on truth of such an one
- And they who, kindling fires with torch of Truth,
- By humble heed of those who see the Truth
- And teach it. Knowing Truth, thy heart no more
- Will ache with error, for the Truth shall show
- Of all wrong-doers, this fair ship of Truth
- Masters itself, and cleaves to Truth, and comes
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- Thus will he think who holds the truth of truths
- Splendid and clear shines manifest the Truth
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- With joy of light and truth; dwelling apart
- True to the farther Truth; when, holding this,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VII: Vijnanayog
- Striveth for Truth; and of those few that strive
- Knoweth Me, as I am, the very Truth.
- Refuge from birth[Note 14] and death, those have the Truth!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter X: Vibhuti Yog
- Truthfulness, equability, and grief or joy of soul,
- That truth of truths is thenceforth linked in faultless faith to Me:
- What Thou hast said now know I to be truth,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIII: Kshetrakshetrajnavibhagayog
- Humbleness, truthfulness, and harmlessness,
- That Truth which giveth man Amrit to drink,
- The Truth of HIM, the Para-Brahm, the All,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIV: Gunatrayavibhagayog
- The sinless Soul to happiness and truth;
- Perfect and pure of those that know all Truth.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XV: Purushottamapraptiyog
- Are green and waving hymns which whisper Truth!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVI: Daivasarasaupadwibhagayog
- Truthfulness, slowness unto wrath, a mind
- Back unto Me: nor is there Truth in these,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- The very truth Heart's Lord! of Sannyas,
- Nought with firm mind, nor as the calm truth is:
- Contrariwise of Truth. O Pritha's Son!
- The truth of things which be. A Kshatriya's pride,
- This Truth of Truths, the Mystery more hid
- Truth to them, and offering
- The Yoga, being Yoga's Lord. So is the high truth shown!