[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: touch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- Death hath not touched it at all, dead though the house of it seems!
- Unentered, unassailed, unharmed, untouched,
- Toucheth tranquillity! O Pritha's Son!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter III: Karma-Yog
- Nought wrought or unwrought toucheth him; no hope
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- Who knows the truth touching my births on earth
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- Straightway to Brahm. Such an one is not touched
- In seeing, hearing, touching, smelling; when
- In Brahma's life; he doth Nirvana touch!
- All touch of sense, letting no contact through;
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- Straitly restrained untouched internally
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XV: Purushottamapraptiyog
- And Touch and Taste, and Smelling, these it takes,