[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: thyself
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter I: Arjun-Vishad
- Whose names I joy to count: thyself the first,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- Forbid thyself to feebleness! it mars
- Wake! Be thyself! Arise, Scourge of thy Foes!
- Devote thyself: with perfect meditation
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- Give thyself to the field with me! Arise!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- For Me, as Mine. So shalt thou free thyself
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter X: Vibhuti Yog
- And here Thyself declaring unto me!
- Made manifest, Divinest! Thou Thyself
- Thyself alone dost know, Maker Supreme!
- Thyself! Yea, my Arjuna! thyself; for thou art Mine!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- As thou Thyself declar'st it, Sovereign Lord!
- Make Thyself visible, Lord of all prayers!
- Wisdom Thyself! O Part
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- But, trusting to thyself and heeding not,
- Relying on thyself, I will not fight!