[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: though
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter I: Arjun-Vishad
- Even though they seek to slay us? Not one blow,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- My thoughts distracted turn
- Death hath not touched it at all, dead though the house of it seems!
- And thought uncompassed, ever all itself,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter III: Karma-Yog
- [For thought is act in fancy]. He who sits
- His own task as he may, even though he fail,
- Than take tasks not his own, though they seem good.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- Draw in their breath to feed the flame of thought,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- With senses. He that acts in thought of Brahm,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- His thoughts controlled, his passions laid away,
- Musing on Me, lost in the thought of Me.
- So living, centres on his soul the thought
- And thought has passed from thinking. Shaking off
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- Upon his parting thought, steadfastly set;
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- One Force in every place, though manifold!
- O Kunti's Son! though they pray wrongfully;
- If one of evil life turn in his thought
- Though they be born from the very womb of Sin,
- Fix heart and thought on Me! Adore Me! Bring
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter X: Vibhuti Yog
- And Rishis, Pitris, Manus, all, by one thought of My mind;
- So have they happiness and peace, with pious thought and speech;
- To know Thee, though I muse continually?
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- The Uttermost of thought,
- With might and majesty, past thought, past seeing!
- Calm thoughts once more; my heart beats still again!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XII: Bhaktiyog
- Surely with Me on high. But if thy thought
- So shalt thou come; for, though to know is more
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIII: Kshetrakshetrajnavibhagayog
- Desire, dislike, pleasure and pain, and thought
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XV: Purushottamapraptiyog
- Even though they strive, discern not, having hearts
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- Better thine own work is, though done with fault,
- His natural duty, Prince! though it bear blame!
- Th' Eternal Rest! So win thou! In thy thoughts