[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: seek
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter I: Arjun-Vishad
- Even though they seek to slay us? Not one blow,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- With wants, seekers of Heaven: which comes they say
- Seek refuge in thy soul; have there thy heaven!
- More certainly because they seek no gain
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter III: Karma-Yog
- Not seeking gain, Arjuna! such an one
- Seeking no profit, satisfied, serene,
- But who seeks other roads shall wander still.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- Which seek reward for works, make sacrifice
- Worked, seeking for deliverance. Work thou
- In all this world, and he who seeketh it
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- Who seeking nought, rejecting nought dwells proof
- Seeking a fruit from works, are fastened down.
- Him seeking, with Him blended, stayed on Him,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- Not seeking gain from work, that man, O Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VII: Vijnanayog
- All four are good, and seek me; but mine own,
- Who cleave, who seek in Me
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- On vainest knowledge, senselessly they seek
- They glorify Me; seek Me; keep their vows
- Who seeketh such gaineth the fleeting pleasure
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- I praise, and serve, and seek Thee, asking grace.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XII: Bhaktiyog
- Despair not! give Me lower service! seek
- Seeking Me, heart and soul; vowed unto Me,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XV: Purushottamapraptiyog
- Of wooing sense: its hanging rootlets seek
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- To one as if 'twere all, seeking no Cause,
- Free from self-seeking, humble, resolute,
- From impulse, seeking profit, rude and bold
- Misled by fair illusions, thou wouldst seek
- Him that worships not, nor seeks