[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: right
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter I: Arjun-Vishad
- Drove the bright car, reining its milk-white steeds
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- From that sad righteousness which calculates;
- Of doing right in right! Let right deeds be
- Yet, the right act
- Is less, far less, than the right-thinking mind.
- Comes perfect act, and the right-hearted rise
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter III: Karma-Yog
- Mars the bright mirror, as the womb surrounds
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- And bright Vivaswata's preceded time!
- I come, and go, and come. When Righteousness
- Needs must one rightly meditate those three
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- Therefore, who doeth work rightful to do,
- Shut from sense-storms and burning bright to Heaven.
- Because no heart that holds one right desire
- Desiring righteousness, cometh at death
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VII: Vijnanayog
- Yet am I right desire in all who yearn,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- Than the sun's burning gold more brightly glowing,
- Right life! And, in the hour when life is ending,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- Rightfully; so they fall to earth again!
- Righteous ere long; he shall attain that peace
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter X: Vibhuti Yog
- And, with bright rays of wisdom's lamp, their ignorance dispel.
- From Me hath all proceeded. Receive thou this aright!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- This frightened heart is fain
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XII: Bhaktiyog
- For he that laboureth right for love of Me
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVI: Daivasarasaupadwibhagayog
- Uprightness, heed to injure nought which lives,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVII: Sraddhatrayavibhagayog
- By rightful rule penance which hath its root
- Offered in rightful wise, when he who vows
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- The poets rightly teach that Sannyas
- Abstaining from a work by right prescribed
- Saying, Tis right to do! that is true act
- There is right Action: that which being enjoined
- There is the rightful doer. He who acts
- Content to do aright he truly acts.
- Marred is the Intellect which, knowing right
- Looks upon wrong as right, and sees all things
- Patience, uprightness, learning, and to know
- Precious thou art to Me; right well-beloved!