[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: prince
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter I: Arjun-Vishad
- Called Gem-bedecked, and Kasi's Prince on his.
- Thy kindred of the Kurus: and the Prince
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- While the Prince wept despairing 'twixt those hosts,
- 'Tis brief and mutable! Bear with it, Prince!
- They perish. Let them perish, Prince! and fight!
- What is there sorrowful herein, dear Prince?
- This Life within all living things, my Prince!
- Which else assails them, such an one, my Prince!
- To wreck and death. Only with him, great Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter III: Karma-Yog
- And That I wrought; but ah, thou strong-armed Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- The truth grew dim and perished, noble Prince!
- To earthly birth: to Me he comes, dear Prince!
- Offered by wealth, since gifts' worth O my Prince!
- Enlightened and emancipate, my Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- Against the opposites.[Note 8] O valiant Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- Not seeking gain from work, that man, O Prince!
- Yet may it grow restrained by habit, Prince!
- To perfectness, with better hope, dear Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VII: Vijnanayog
- Learn now, dear Prince! how, if thy soul be set
- Than me there is no other Master, Prince!
- O Prince of India! highest, nearest, best
- By those twain snares of Like and Dislike, Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- Is Mine, and I am there! And, Prince! by faith
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- At closing of each Kalpa, Indian Prince!
- Yet these great makings, Prince! involve Me not
- With pious will. Whate'er thou doest, Prince!
- Nay, Prince!
- Which changes not. Thou Prince of India!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter X: Vibhuti Yog
- Hanta! So be it! Kuru Prince! I will to thee unfold
- Yet how shouldst thou receive, O Prince! the vastness of this word?
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- Wonders unnumbered, Indian Prince! revealed to none save thee.
- Strike, strong-armed Prince, at Drona! at Bhishma strike! deal death
- Did call Thee Krishna, Prince, nor comprehend
- Prince of the Kurus! This was kept for thee alone! Be glad!
- When the Prince beheld once more
- To view me as thou didst, dear Prince! The gods
- And seen, and entered into, Indian Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIII: Kshetrakshetrajnavibhagayog
- Kshetrajna. In all fields, thou Indian prince!
- So to attain, this is true Wisdom, Prince!
- Wherever, Indian Prince!
- O Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIV: Gunatrayavibhagayog
- Seed of all lives! Thence, Prince of India, comes
- Yea, Prince of India! Soothfastness binds souls
- Those spring from Passion Prince! engrained; and where
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XV: Purushottamapraptiyog
- With mind unclouded, knoweth all, dear Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVI: Daivasarasaupadwibhagayog
- O Indian Prince! of him whose feet are set
- These be the signs, My Prince! of him whose birth
- Brings into bondage. Be thou joyous, Prince!
- And, till they find and worship Me, sweet Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVII: Sraddhatrayavibhagayog
- The faith of each believer, Indian Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- Produced by works. This is My judgment, Prince!
- The threefold separation, Conqueror-Prince!
- That is of Sattwan, Prince! of soothfastness.
- This is of Rajas, Prince! and passionate!
- That is of Sattwan, Prince! soothfast and fair!
- Bitter as poison. 'Tis of Rajas, Prince!
- The soul bewildering. 'Tis of Tamas, Prince!
- A Brahman's virtues, Prince!
- His natural duty, Prince! though it bear blame!
- Trust Him, and take Him for thy succour, Prince!
- Hath this been heard by thee, O Indian Prince!
- My marvel and my love and bliss. O Archer-Prince! all hail!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Cover Sheet
- Prince of India, and the Supreme Being
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Dedication
- By Krishna and Prince Arjun held, discoursing each with each;
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Preface
- by Prince Arjuna, the brother of King Yudhisthira, with Krishna, the