[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: name
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter I: Arjun-Vishad
- Whose names I joy to count: thyself the first,
- Named the Sweet-sounding, Sahadev on his
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- Thy warrior-name! cast off the coward-fit!
- Be mindful of thy name, and tremble not!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- Than waters mar th' enamelled lotus-leaf.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- Hath comfort; when it knows the nameless joy
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- Thou namest ADHIBHUTA? What again
- And ADHYATMAN is My Being's name,
- The place which they who read the Vedas name
- This is that Life named the Unmanifest,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- Named Adhyatman; comprehending which,
- Nameless th' All-comprehending
- Of Siddhas sound Thy name.
- Namostu! Nameless Lord!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XII: Bhaktiyog
- The Unrevealed, Unnamed, Unthinkable,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIV: Gunatrayavibhagayog
- Sattwan, Rajas, and Tamas, so are named
- Detached from undertakings, he is named
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XV: Purushottamapraptiyog
- The Highest, holding all, whose Name is LORD,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Notes
- [Note 6]A name of the sun.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Preface
- by Mr. Thomson and Mr Davies, the prose transcript of the last-named