[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: might
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter I: Arjun-Vishad
- Then might be seen, upon their car of gold
- Winded a mighty shell, Victory's Voice;
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- Of those who held thee mighty-souled the scorn
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter III: Karma-Yog
- Which pusheth him. Mighty of appetite,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter X: Vibhuti Yog
- The secrets of Thy Majesty and Might,
- For wheresoe'er is wondrous work, and majesty, and might,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- Of His vast Almighty-head.
- Then might be that Holy One's
- Yea! mightiest Lord! I see
- With might and majesty, past thought, past seeing!
- O Mightiest Lord! rehearse
- Hearing mighty Keshav's word,
- Worthily, Lord of Might!
- Thy Majesties, Divinest, Mightiest?
- The might, the awe of Thee;
- Mighty BRAHMA's form and face
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIII: Kshetrakshetrajnavibhagayog
- That wotteth it, the mightiness of this,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- Blessing, and victory, and power, for Thy most mighty sake,