[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: learn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- That I may counsel learn:
- Learn thou! the Life is, spreading life through all;
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- And, knowing, thou shalt learn which work doth save
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- In such as those! But if a man shall learn,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VII: Vijnanayog
- Learn now, dear Prince! how, if thy soul be set
- These be my lower Nature; learn the higher,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- The end of Learning! That which purifies
- Yea! those who learn
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter X: Vibhuti Yog
- How shall I learn, Supremest Mystery!
- The great unbroken silence in learning's secret things;
- The lore of all the learned, the seed of all which springs.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- There is true Knowledge. Learn thou it is this:
- Patience, uprightness, learning, and to know
- Learn from me, Son of Kunti! also this,
- By great Vyasa's learning writ, how Krishna's self made known
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Preface
- being truly beyond praise for its fidelity and clearness. Mr Telang has
- learned and intelligent, but not conveying the dignity or grace of the