[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: knowing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- Knowing it so, grieve when thou shouldst not grieve?
- If, knowing thy duty and thy task, thou bidd'st
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter III: Karma-Yog
- Even as the unknowing toil, wedded to sense,
- A better-lessoned mind, knowing the play
- Live mixed with them, knowing not Nature's way,
- Yields not to these, knowing them enemies.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- And, knowing, thou shalt learn which work doth save
- That all proceed by act; for knowing this,
- And teach it. Knowing Truth, thy heart no more
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- Subduing self and senses, knowing the Soul!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- Only to soul! and, knowing, wavers not,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- Hath known My form, which passeth mortal knowing;
- Such wisdom is! The Yogi, this way knowing,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- With hearts unwandering, knowing Me the Source,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter X: Vibhuti Yog
- Yea! knowing Me the source of all, by Me all creatures wrought,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XII: Bhaktiyog
- Than knowing, and renouncing better still.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- Marred is the Intellect which, knowing right
- And knowing wrong, and what is well to do
- And knowing, straightway enters into Me.