[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: india
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VII: Vijnanayog
- O Prince of India! highest, nearest, best
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- At closing of each Kalpa, Indian Prince!
- Which changes not. Thou Prince of India!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- Wonders unnumbered, Indian Prince! revealed to none save thee.
- And seen, and entered into, Indian Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIII: Kshetrakshetrajnavibhagayog
- Kshetrajna. In all fields, thou Indian prince!
- Wherever, Indian Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIV: Gunatrayavibhagayog
- Seed of all lives! Thence, Prince of India, comes
- Yea, Prince of India! Soothfastness binds souls
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVI: Daivasarasaupadwibhagayog
- O Indian Prince! of him whose feet are set
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVII: Sraddhatrayavibhagayog
- The faith of each believer, Indian Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- Hath this been heard by thee, O Indian Prince!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Cover Sheet
- Prince of India, and the Supreme Being
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Dedication
- TO INDIA
- For England; O our India! as dear to me as She!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Notes
- [Note 36]Yatayaman, food which has remained after the watches of the night. In India this would probably go bad.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Preface
- India, where it is reckoned as one of the Five Jewels,
- and philosophical work so dear to India.