[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: high
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- To highest seats of bliss. When thy firm soul
- To high neglect of what's denied or said,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter III: Karma-Yog
- Mounts to his highest bliss. By works alone
- Of highest aims unwitting, slow and dull.
- Strongest; and high o'er all the ruling Soul.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- And breathe it forth to waft the heart on high,
- Possessing knowledge to the higher peace,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- The region of high rest which Sankhyans reach
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- Of high Nirvana!
- Above ascetics, higher than the wise,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VII: Vijnanayog
- Nay, and rise high one only here and there
- These be my lower Nature; learn the higher,
- O Prince of India! highest, nearest, best
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- That way the highest way goes he who shuts
- But higher, deeper, innermost abides
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- Other, and Higher, and Free; nowise attached!
- Of great gods feed them in high Indra's heaven.
- He hath the high way chosen; he shall grow
- Plant foot upon the highest path; how then
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter X: Vibhuti Yog
- Yes! Thou art Parabrahm! The High Abode!
- Thou High Delight of Men! Never enough
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- Hail! Highest Majesty!
- Than all which is adorable and high!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XII: Bhaktiyog
- Uttermost, All-pervading, Highest, Sure
- To serve only the Highest, night and day
- Surely with Me on high. But if thy thought
- Living too high for gladness, grief, or fear,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIII: Kshetrakshetrajnavibhagayog
- But goes the highest road which brings to bliss.
- That Ultimate, High Spirit, Uncreate,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIV: Gunatrayavibhagayog
- To perfectness. On such high verities
- Rise ever higher; those of the second mode
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XV: Purushottamapraptiyog
- And, Him, the Highest, worshipping alway
- Higher still is He,
- The Highest, holding all, whose Name is LORD,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVI: Daivasarasaupadwibhagayog
- To rate itself too high; such be the signs,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVII: Sraddhatrayavibhagayog
- Such threefold faith, in highest piety
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- Yet must be practised even those high works
- BRAHM, the supreme, the highest height of all!
- Me as I am, how high and wonderful,
- The Yoga, being Yoga's Lord. So is the high truth shown!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Notes
- [Note 3]The whole of this passage is highly involved and difficult to render.