[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: flame
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- Flame burns it not, waters cannot o'erwhelm,
- Desire flames to fierce passion, passion breeds
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter III: Karma-Yog
- Tithes in the altar-flame. But if one eats
- Fair but deceitful, subtle as a flame.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- By sacred flame of Knowledge. Such as these
- Who, in white flame of continence, consume
- Draw in their breath to feed the flame of thought,
- Lay life itself upon the altar-flame,
- Of thy transgressions. As the kindled flame
- The flame of Knowledge wastes works' dross away!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- And he is neither who lights not the flame
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VII: Vijnanayog
- Earth, water, flame, air, ether, life, and mind,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- Flame unto Me!) And, at the hour of death,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- The Mantra, and the flame, and that which burns!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- Fierce as those flames which shall
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- For every work hath blame, as every flame