[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: find
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- But thou, want not! ask not! Find full reward
- Finds in his soul full comfort for his soul,
- They leave him as they find, without commotion,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter III: Karma-Yog
- By what road shall I find the better end?
- In all he finds to do, with unyoked soul.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- Seeing I find thee votary and friend.
- Shall find it being grown perfect in himself.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- Finds bliss; to Brahma joined by piety,
- Wherein who will shall find surety and shield!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VII: Vijnanayog
- Yet hard the wise Mahatma is to find,
- And find and hold me in the hour of death.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- How good men find thee in the hour of death?
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- Who doeth all for Me; who findeth Me
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XII: Bhaktiyog
- Thy faint heart fails, bring Me thy failure! find
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIII: Kshetrakshetrajnavibhagayog
- By meditation find the Soul in Self
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVI: Daivasarasaupadwibhagayog
- Finding in Pleasure all the good which is,
- And, till they find and worship Me, sweet Prince!
- To find his peace, and comes to Swarga's gate.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- Findeth perfection, being so content:
- He findeth it through worship wrought by work
- Nay, and nowhere shall ye find
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Preface
- the philosophy of the poem may find an admirable introduction in the