[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: down
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- So come there raisings-up and layings-down
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- To Ikshwaku; so passed it down the line
- Puts on its load no more, falls no more down
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- Seeking a fruit from works, are fastened down.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- The Self by Soul, not trample down his Self,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- Ground into dust and death! Like streams down-driven
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIV: Gunatrayavibhagayog
- Passion, and Ignorance. These three bind down
- Of Darkness, blinding mortal men, binds down
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVI: Daivasarasaupadwibhagayog
- Down to foul Naraka. Conceited, fond,
- Lowest and least of men, whom I cast down