[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: being
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter I: Arjun-Vishad
- Fall from their place of peace, being bereft
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- Comes unperceived; between them, beings perceive:
- More grievously than this? Either being killed
- Is all we have, or need; being weak at heart
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- Mix with my being. Whoso worship me,
- For works soil not my essence, being works
- Shall find it being grown perfect in himself.
- He that, being self-contained, hath vanquished doubt,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- And He who heeds not, being Lord of Worlds,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- Being of equal grace to comrades, friends,
- Measureless years, and being born anew,
- But, being Yogi, striving strong and long,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VII: Vijnanayog
- Deceived by those three qualities of being
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- And ADHYATMAN is My Being's name,
- Enters into My Being doubt thou not!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- The mystery majestical! My Being
- All things which be back to My Being come:
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter X: Vibhuti Yog
- The wise in spirit cleave to Me, into My Being brought;
- Vasava; of the faculties to living beings given
- Which brings to light all beings that are to be on earth;
- Living or lifeless, still or stirred, whatever beings be,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- All waters of all rivers of all being:
- Of being formed, and formless being the Framer;
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XII: Bhaktiyog
- Drinking the blessed Amrit of my Being!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIII: Kshetrakshetrajnavibhagayog
- Deep-woven, and persistency of being;
- He is within all beings and without
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIV: Gunatrayavibhagayog
- Birth to all beings! Whoso, Kunti's Son!
- And Passion, being kin to appetite,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XV: Purushottamapraptiyog
- From Being's storehouse, which containeth all,
- Being is twofold: the Divided, one;
- Divided Being and Undivided I
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVI: Daivasarasaupadwibhagayog
- Have but a show of reverence, being not made
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVII: Sraddhatrayavibhagayog
- Being well-seasoned, cordial, comforting,
- Being too biting, heating, salt, and sharp,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- For, being in the body, none may stand
- By these five doth he that. Which being thus,
- Should slay all yonder host, being bid to slay,
- And, being separated, holds them real.
- There is right Action: that which being enjoined
- In utmost heaven, but hath its being bound
- Findeth perfection, being so content:
- The Yoga, being Yoga's Lord. So is the high truth shown!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Cover Sheet
- Being a Discourse Between Arjuna,
- Prince of India, and the Supreme Being
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Notes
- [Note 12]Beings of low and devilish nature.
- [Note 34]Rakshasas and Yakshas are unembodied but capricious beings of great power, gifts, and beauty, same times also of benignity.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Preface
- being truly beyond praise for its fidelity and clearness. Mr Telang has