[ Table of Contents | Search ]
The Bhagavad Gita
You may select a new search term and repeat your search:
Query was: brahm
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter I: Arjun-Vishad
- On our side, too, thou best of Brahmans! see
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter II: Sankhya-Yog
- To suit all needs, so do these Brahmans draw
- That is the state of Brahm! There rests no dread
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter III: Karma-Yog
- Thus action is of Brahma, who is One,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IV: Jnana Yog
- The sacrifice is Brahm, the ghee and grain
- Are Brahm, the fire is Brahm, the flesh it eats
- Is Brahm, and unto Brahm attaineth he
- Who, in such office, meditates on Brahm.
- Left of such sacrifice, to Brahma pass,
- In sight of Brahma all these offerings
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter V: Karmasanyasayog
- Straightway to Brahm. Such an one is not touched
- With senses. He that acts in thought of Brahm,
- The Brahman with his scrolls and sanctities,
- The sinless Brahma dwells in Unity,
- And they in Brahma. Be not over-glad
- Encountering grief, but, stayed on Brahma, still
- Finds bliss; to Brahma joined by piety,
- In Brahma's life; he doth Nirvana touch!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VI: Atmasanyamayog
- Upon his Brahmacharya vow, devout,
- Of unity with Brahma. He so vowed,
- Is he not lost, straying from Brahma's light,
- Beyond the Sabdabrahm, the spoken Ved.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VII: Vijnanayog
- Those know Me BRAHMA; know Me Soul of Souls,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter VIII: Aksharaparabrahmayog
- Entitled Aksharaparabrahmayog,
- Who is that BRAHMA? What that Soul of Souls,
- I BRAHMA am! the One Eternal GOD,
- Emblem of BRAHM dies, meditating Me.
- The worlds, Arjuna! even Brahma's world
- Taste birth no more. If ye know Brahma's Day
- The thousand Yugas making Brahma's Night,
- At Brahma's Nightfall; and, at Brahma's Dawn,
- Entitled Aksharaparabrahmayog,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter IX: Rajavidyarajaguhyayog
- The holy Brahmans and My Royal Saints?
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter X: Vibhuti Yog
- Yes! Thou art Parabrahm! The High Abode!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XI: Viswarupadarsanam
- Of Brahma, sitting lone
- Thou Brahm, than Brahma greater!
- Mighty BRAHMA's form and face
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIII: Kshetrakshetrajnavibhagayog
- The Truth of HIM, the Para-Brahm, the All,
- Then hath he BRAHMA, he attains!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XIV: Gunatrayavibhagayog
- Mothers each mortal form, Brahma conceives,
- To Brahma, and attains Me!
- That whereof Brahma is the likeness! Mine
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVII: Sraddhatrayavibhagayog
- Rectitude, and the Brahmacharya's vow,
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter XVIII: Mokshasanyasayog
- The work of Brahmans, Kshatriyas, Vaisyas,
- A Brahman's virtues, Prince!
- BRAHM, the supreme, the highest height of all!
- Such an one grows to oneness with the BRAHM;
- Such an one, growing one with BRAHM, serene,
- Unto Brahma cometh he!
- Title: Bhagavad Gita: Preface
- Brahmanic belief, blending as it does the doctrines of Kapila, Patanjali,
- Brahmanic poem of the lessons of Galilee, and of the Syrian incarnation.